Posted on 2023-03-06 11:01:07 · 6 applicants
Commercial – Client and Partner Management
- You lead, inspire, and mentor your own client service and delivery team to ensure they deliver client campaigns in line with agreed targets.
- You and your team demonstrate confidence and competence with commercial digital concepts in order to identify digital solutions that support client brand strategies and thus facilitate end-to-end service adoption.
- You build and maintain excellent client operations and client relationships – including senior stakeholders.
- You work closely with management and VPs to develop strategic thinking for comprehensive account planning and to identify new account opportunities.
- You work together with VPs, PMs, and internal delivery teams to track client projects P&L via revenue and cost tracking and report this back to the finance team.
- You receive the PO from the client; create and agree on invoicing schedules; and make sure the invoices get issued and collected in time.
- You are accountable for on-time, KPI, and in-budget delivery of all campaigns for your clients.
- You and your team monitor performance on a daily and weekly basis, ensuring performance is on schedule and proper resourcing is in place to service projects and escalate potential issues to your leadership team or the regional team.
- You are the communication bridge between the client and Hello Health’s internal delivery, marketing & finance teams. Making sure all communication with the client is according to our Hello Health standards and values.
- You create clear briefing documents for the internal delivery teams (product, content, tech, etc) based on the signed SOW and your complete understanding of the client’s campaign brief and objectives.
- You review all materials for your clients’ campaigns before they go out to the client in order to assess the quality of work and to make sure our deliverables are on-brief.
- You and your team project manage the campaign according to SOPs and execute it together with the internal delivery team (from timelines creation to implementation to performance reports).
- You will drive business development, securing Regional Key Clients within your market and establishing Local Key Client partnerships ranging from pharmaceuticals, consumer health, medical devices, agencies, and private hospitals.
- You work in close alignment with the CM, CCO, Regional VPs, and functional leads to plan partnerships and business opportunities monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- You demonstrate a detailed understanding of HHG’s service offering, leading pitches to clients and directly and through your teams identifying commercial growth opportunities.
- You proactively drive revenue growth, and profitability and identify opportunities for cross-selling with each client.
- You identify, help develop and implement new business opportunities – products or services – in line with the overall Hello Health strategy.
- You are responsible for drafting and finalizing the contracts and SOWs with clients and managing the negotiations on the terms, with the support of our internal finance and legal advisors.
- You manage the process after the agreement with a client to move forward with a project. This entails managing the vendor registration; drafting the SOW and getting the final agreement with the client; get all needed signatures from the client and our internal teams.
- You ensure the Hello Health Group Core Values, our Purpose and Mission are exemplified in your own behavior and brought to life by your team.
- You fully commit to and implement Performance Management in line with company policy, engaging and leading individuals and the team effectively to meet company goals.
- You hold regular performance 1 on 1 review with direct reports to ensure high levels of staff engagement and delivery on KPIs.
- You actively identify and address the development needs of your team, and utilize the learning opportunities available to them on a country or regional level, ensuring your team maximizes their own learning by making use of HHG’s offerings such as the HHG Academy.
- You attract, recruit, retain, and develop staff to position Hello Health as an employer of choice in your country.