Posted on 2023-11-10 09:25:56 · 2 applicants
Branded Content Delivery (Text – Branded, Advertorial and SEO)
● You are an evangelist and thought leader for social media for Hello Health. Stay on top of the latest trends and best practices to ensure we are industry-leading in our strategy & content. You invent fresh concepts relating to the healthcare industry.
● You manage the resources being utilized for branded content delivery for your client projects – including determining ongoing resources optimization. And you manage your own team’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines.
● You are accountable for the quality of content produced by you and your team for our regional client campaigns.
● You oversee (edit) and/or execute (write) the development of work for our clients, like website/SEO articles, advertorials, native articles, SEO content audits, content frameworks, and others where needed and ensure a clean, concise, well-polished content is delivered within the deadline.
● You master tools that support the creation of more data-driven SEO content like Ahref, MOZ, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and others in order to create and reoptimize the best possible content for our clients.
● You ensure there is always a posting plan and schedule in place for all social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media channels.
● You analyze performance data and iterate to achieve optimal performance. Partner with the data and analytics team to continually evolve our understanding of what algorithm factors are driving the most impact.
● You collaborate with Art Director and Graphic Designer through all phases of production.
● You conduct research using web tools and interview industry experts as needed.
● Manage the creative and editorial operations of all social media content. Manage internal social media marketing budget, team coordination, tools and processes to drive efficiency and cross-functional alignment.
● You work directly with the Account & commercial team to support the strategy development, planning and ultimately the delivery of client campaigns & KPIs that rely on social media for delivery.
● You work with the delivery teams to make sure our client projects get delivered within the agreed timelines.
● You support the BD team in working with the VPs to interpret client briefs and build content ideation, strategies, and plans for the creation of winning proposals for our clients across the region.
● You support the ideation, creation & later on execution of content marketing campaigns based on the concept shared by the client with a focus on copy and SEO-based content.
● You might, in exceptional cases, represent HHG at client meetings and effectively communicate your content ideas & strategies to clients during pitches or key meetings
● You support the branded content team in building out our branded content capabilities via training, support on recruitment, feedback sessions, and the like.
● You support the implementation of processes that ensure high content quality for all our client campaigns.
People and Performance Management
● You ensure the Hello Health Group Core Values, our Purpose, and Mission are exemplified in your own behavior and brought to life by your team.
● You fully commit to and implement Performance Management in line with company policy, engaging and leading individuals and the team effectively to meet company goals.
● You ensure that all team members have updated Job Descriptions, MBOs and are fully aware of the expectations of their roles and responsibilities.
● You actively identify and address the development needs of your team, and utilize the learning opportunities available to them on a country or regional level, ensuring your team maximizes their own learning by making use of HHG’s offerings such as the HHG Academy.
● You partner with the HR team to ensure that company policies are implemented and that all employment contracts and practices are compliant with local labor laws.
● You’ll ensure the projects have sufficient resources to execute within time and budget. If there’s no internal resources, you’ll establish relationships with freelancers and agencies towards project execution.
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
1. HEALTH ABOVE ALL
We believe that people should be well informed and empowered to make better health decisions and to live healthier and happier lives. We aspire to a positive and healthy work environment that values the health and wellbeing of our people so we can fulfill our vision and mission as an organization.
2. CHAMPION’S MINDSET
We play to win, constantly striving to be the best, challenging the status quo, and resetting the bar. We will always find a way – if it doesn’t exist today, we’ll build it.
3. DRIVE IMPACT
We are committed to make a meaningful and measurable difference to our people, audience, clients and shareholders. We are results-oriented, data-driven, and accountable.
4. WE ARE MANY WE ARE ONE
We embrace diversity of cultures, backgrounds, skill sets and opinions. Through this diversity our Vision, Mission, Purpose and Values bind us as one team and we grow stronger together.