Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Posted on 2024-02-05 11:30:25 · 8 applicants
● Strategise and manage the monthly performance marketing budget across paid channels, campaigns, clients
& KPIs with the goal of maximising efficiency of spend.
● Work directly with the commercial team to support the development of KPIs for client campaigns and performance projections, impacting the revenue & profitability of the business directly.
● Manage the performance marketing team to deliver all key projects within timeline and on budget. Looking for more efficient ways to allocate and optimize the budget throughout the month.
● Leverage our first party data to create custom targeting of audiences for ads to improve the efficiency of spend & improve the ad experience for our audience.
● Directly oversee the set up, implementation and optimisation process for performance marketing ads across social, display and search. Ensuring proper set up and delivery.
● Analyse the performance of ads on an ongoing basis to propose improvements to the performance of these campaigns and have a deep understanding of the market, the platforms and the trends to ensure we are always operating effectively and efficiently.
● Partner with third party advertising networks and agencies from time to time when needed to support the delivery of campaigns and ensure these partners deliver as required.
● Collaborate cross functionally with other marketing functions including social media, CRM, SEO & PR to ensure alignment of strategies, plans & approach. Working with content teams & design teams as needed to produce assets to deliver your campaigns & ads.
● Report the performance of the marketing spend regularly to the broader teams with suggestions for improvement month on month and innovate to propose more efficient ways of operating and executing.
● Collaborate with the data team to ensure you have on hand the required data flow and analysis needed to perform at the highest level.
● Stay abreast of the market dynamics and changes in advertising regulations to ensure we are always compliant with platform policies and privacy regulations.
People and Performance Management
● You ensure the Hello Health Group Core Values, our Purpose and Mission are exemplified in your own behavior and brought to life.
● You fully commit to and implement Performance Management in line with company policy, engaging and leading individuals and the team effectively to meet company goals.
● You ensure that all team members have updated Job Descriptions, MBOs and are fully aware of the expectations of their role and responsibilities.
● You hold regular performance 1 on 1 reviews with direct reports to ensure high levels of staff engagement and delivery on KPIs.
● You actively identify and address the development needs of your team, utilize the learning opportunities available to them on a regional and country level, ensuring your team maximizes their own learning by making use of HHG’s offerings such as the HHG Academy.
● You partner with the HR team to ensure that company policies are implemented and that all employment contracts and practices are compliant with local labor laws.
● You attract, recruit, retain and develop staff to position Hello Health as an employer of choice across departments.
● You’ll ensure the projects have sufficient resources to execute within time and budget. If there’s no internal resources, you’ll establish relationships with freelancers and agencies towards project execution.
● 3-5+ years of experience managing performance marketing channels for multiple platforms or brands both platform and agency experience is valued.
● Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study with a proven track record of self-learning, development and maintaining necessary skills as the industry evolves.
● Direct hands on execution & management experience of advertising media budgets with experience running ads across multiple platforms (Facebook and IG Ads, YouTube, TikTok, Zalo, LINE etc.)
● Experience running the optimisation of monthly performance ad budgets across channels and teams with a proven track record of efficiency improvements
● In-depth knowledge of key performance metrics that pertain to paid marketing campaigns including ROAS, CAC, LTV, PPC
● Creative mindset with examples of creative ideas that were brought to life across media channels from conceptualization to execution & performance management
● Passion for healthcare & an ambition to drive impact through social media and content that inspires & engages audiences
● Innovative mind that is highly detail oriented and data driven with experience utilising a variety of data tools including Google Analytics, Data Studio, FB Ads Manager & Google Ads
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
● Competitive salary package
● Professional and open working environment–culturally integrating the best of Western and Southeast Asian cultures to take the best of each and ensure we build an energetic, commercial, and fun working atmosphere.
● Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team–English is the official language in all Hello Health offices.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!