Posted on 2023-12-25 03:55:25 · 0 applicants
Branded Content Delivery
● You have a hands-on work approach for client projects in the region. You will execute projects yourself as well as manage internal or external creative teams to execute projects under your guidance.
● You are responsible for the execution of designing graphic content within agreed time, budget and quality standards.
● You collaborate on the ideation and development of creative marketing campaign designs based on internal or client briefs.
● You develop and execute creative briefs based on ideas established in brainstorming sessions with direction, schedules, and expected deliverables for the creative team.
● Translating client’s brand assets for repurposing to a digital environment.
● Adapting global or regional campaign visuals to local markets.
● Execute on or delegate projects to in-house and freelance designers and production houses and oversee storyboards.
● Responsible for supporting a team of graphic designers (in local market or freelancers) to bring digital visuals
& presentations to life.
● Work with project managers, to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic along with meeting deadlines.
● When needed you lead presentations and effectively communicate a creative vision & implementation plan based on client campaign briefs.
● Stay on top of the latest standards, processes, and trends in the visual design field.
● You take the lead on gold projects that require more control on content delivery with local markets while developing quality control audits for silver/bronze projects to ensure our services deliver outstanding results to our clients.
● You are responsible for the quality of content produced (any format) for our regional client campaigns and you are working with the local branded content leads to ensure high quality content delivery for local client projects.
● You ideate and develop a variety of content formats for our clients, like convincing CTA Banners (driving click thrus to e-comm, risk screeners etc), infographics, social media posts, e-books, video animations and video production to name a few.
● You leverage data to increase the quality and effectiveness of your designs for the purpose of building better performing client campaigns.
● You work with the delivery teams to make sure our client projects get delivered within the agreed budgets and timelines.
● You work closely with local markets to build out our branded content capabilities via training, support on recruitment, feedback sessions and the like.
● You coach/brief, and at times, QC our country team outputs.
● Provide mentorship as needed to emerging creative leaders across 9 markets.
● You partner Commercial and Product teams on new product creation e.g. how we approach and sell content.
● Establish art department standards for production, productivity, quality, and client service across the region.
● You produce new ideas for Hello Health Group company branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
People and Performance Management
● You ensure the Hello Health Group Core Values, our Purpose and Mission are exemplified in your own behavior and brought to life by the team.
● You ensure that all team members have updated Job Descriptions, MBOs and are fully aware of the expectations of their role and responsibilities.
● You hold regular performance 1 on 1 reviews with direct reports (if any) to ensure high levels of staff engagement and delivery on KPIs.
● You actively identify and address the development needs of your team, utilize the learning opportunities available to them on a country or regional level, ensuring your team maximizes their own learning by making use of HHG’s offerings such as the HHG Academy.
● You attract, recruit, retain and develop staff to position Hello Health as an employer of choice.
● Bachelor’s Degree in an art or design subject
● Six or more years of professional experience working in a creative/advertising agencies
● Able to conceptualize campaign/project vision, and develop creative briefs based on ideas from brainstorming sessions, with direction, schedules, and deliverables for the regional branded content team
● Delegate projects to in-house and freelance vendors and oversee the entire production process
● Excellent communication and presentation skills
● Proficiency with design software such as Adobe Creative Cloud (video editing skill is a plus)
● Exceptional ability in layout, typography, and prototyping
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
● Competitive salary package
● Professional and open working environment–culturally integrating the best of Western and Southeast Asian cultures to take the best of each and ensure we build an energetic, commercial, and fun working atmosphere.
● Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team–English is the official language in all Hello Health offices.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!