Posted on 2023-08-24 03:23:28 · 7 applicants
Strategy Development & Team Management
● Work directly with the Country Manager, Chief Digital Officer and other key management stakeholders to
develop, synchronize and align the marketing strategy for Hello Health in the market.
● Continuously align and work together with the Content Team and Commercial team to ensure delivery of key
business objectives including revenue, website traffic, member & lead acquisition.
● Understand & incorporate the product, technology and data roadmaps into your marketing strategy to
ensure it is aligned and plans are made in advance for new feature launches and developments.
● Research the market to understand competition, new trends and development in the market to propose new
solutions for growth of the Hello Health business in the market.
● Ensure resources are in place at all times in order to deliver the plans and strategies. Hire, manage and retain
key team members by leading and managing effectively.
● Provide development training & growth opportunities to team members and ensure at all times that skills of
the team match the requirements of the strategy.
Marketing Channel Planning & Execution
● Develop launch & growth plans for each Hello Health service including: Discover (Content), Care (Bookings),
Together (Communities) and Commerce.
● Develop in collaboration with the regional Head of SEO a clear plan for search engine optimisation of the
platform covering on-page optimisation, off-page & technical SEO. Support the execution of this plan through
working closely with the content and product teams.
● Acquire members through an integrated membership acquisition plan that goes across channels & manage
the member database to build retention through implementing CRM marketing strategies including Email,
Push & other channels to increase retention & traffic to the site.
● Create & execute a Social Media marketing strategy across existing social media channels and propose the
development of new social media channels including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube,
● Allocate & deploy the monthly marketing budget to achieve the key objectives for specific marketing
channels and the business at that point of time. Reporting on the ROI of that marketing spend to optimise
performance for future months.
● Develop Partnerships with industry stakeholders including Hospitals, Doctors, KOLs, Government agencies &
other relevant organizations to support the growth of the platform and brand in the market.
● Be the gatekeeper to the advertising inventory and user experience on the platform, ensuring across
campaigns and objectives we are maximizing the yield from our ad inventory on the platform.
Client Project Management & Delivery
● Plan the delivery of all client campaigns including but not limited to the achievement of Pageview, Banner
Impressions, Lead generation & content reach and engagement performance indicators.
● Work with the regional client delivery team and local commercial team to develop the plans, projections &
execute the campaigns to deliver client success.
● Allocate & manage the budget for client campaigns ensuring that margins for client projects are maintained
within the acceptable range.
People and Performance Management
● You ensure the Hello Health Group Core Values, our Purpose and Mission are exemplified in your own
behavior and brought to life.
● You fully commit to and implement Performance Management in line with company policy, engaging
and leading individuals and the team effectively to meet company goals.
● You ensure that all team members have updated Job Descriptions, MBOs and are fully aware of the
expectations of their role and responsibilities.
● You hold regular performance 1 on 1 reviews with direct reports to ensure high levels of staff
engagement and delivery on KPIs.
● You actively identify and address the development needs of your team, utilize the learning
opportunities available to them on a regional and country level, ensuring your team maximize their
own learning by making use of HHG’s offerings such as the HHG Academy.
● You partner with the HR team to ensure that company policies are implemented and that all
employment contracts and practices are compliant with local labor laws.
● You attract, recruit, retain and develop staff to position Hello Health as an employer of choice across
● You’ll ensure the projects have sufficient resources to execute within time and budget. If there’s no
internal resources, you’ll establish relationships with freelancers and agencies towards project
● Bachelor or Master degree in Business Management, Entrepreneurship, Marketing or other relevant courses
with strong educational background in digital marketing.
● Diverse marketing background having experience into multiple marketing specialties including but not limited
to: Social Media, Performance Marketing, CRM, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Offline Marketing, PR and
● Proven track record of building digital platform audiences and engagement through the creation of a
cohesive marketing strategy and budget management & investment strategy
● Minimum 3-5+ years of marketing leadership experience, experience in the healthcare industry or
technology industry is a plus
● Ability to work cross functionally and lead a team to deliver a strategy through precise and consistent
communication and execution
● Highly performance & data driven with experience utilising data to make more informed decisions and
manage team & channel performance
● Experience managing performance marketing budgets with a clear understanding of how to allocate, manage
and optimise marketing spend on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
● Ability to communicate clearly to internal and external stakeholders with proven ability to develop strategic
partnerships with relevant parties that result in mutually beneficial outcomes
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high
degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an
entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build
something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
● Competitive salary package
● Professional and open working environment–culturally integrating the best of Western and Southeast Asian
cultures to take the best of each and ensure we build an energetic, commercial, and fun working
● Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team–English is the official language in all
Hello Health offices.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!
1. HEALTH ABOVE ALL
● We believe that people should be well informed and empowered to make better health decisions
and to live healthier and happier lives. We aspire to a positive and healthy work environment that
values the health and wellbeing of our people so we can fulfill our vision and mission as an
2. CHAMPION’S MINDSET
● We play to win, constantly striving to be the best, challenging the status quo, and resetting the bar.
We will always find a way – if it doesn’t exist today, we’ll build it.
3. DRIVE IMPACT
● We are committed to make a meaningful and measurable difference to our people, audience, clients
and shareholders. We are results-oriented, data-driven, and accountable.
4. WE ARE MANY WE ARE ONE
● We embrace diversity of cultures, backgrounds, skill sets and opinions. Through this diversity our
Vision, Mission, Purpose and Values bind us as one team and we grow stronger together