Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Posted on 2023-08-14 07:41:50 · 1 applicants
● Support and assist the Finance manager
● Handling office administration and some HR tasks
● Record and maintain attendance records of all staff to ensure the accuracy of all records
● Assist in the administering recruitment process
● Tracking and recording of all accounts payable and expenses
● Maintain a security and asset list to ensure the update in a timely manner.
● Uploading of payments to the online banking system and ensuring all documentation and approvals have
● Update and maintain the training database of all staff. The file of training documents.
● Record and reconcile all accounts receivable and assist in the issuance of invoices
● Assist the commercial team to keep the contract and invoice database up to date
● Preparation of accounting entries into Accounting Software (such as Xero)
● Stay updated on the local tax regulation
● Assist in the payment of payroll and petty cash expenses
● Performs other duties, as required
● KPIs include:
○ DPO and DSO
○ Timely completion of reporting and balance sheet reconciliations
○ Timely update of commercial database
○ Completeness and accuracy of accounting entries
● Minimum 1-2 years of Finance and Accounting.
● Having worked in a startup company or media agency is a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting or Economics.
● Excellent in use of MS Office especially in Excel and expert with the function, Google sheet and financial
● Able to create financial reporting.
● Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
● Conversational in English.
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an
entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded, ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
● Competitive salary package
● Professional and open working environment–culturally integrating the best of Western and Southeast Asian
cultures to take the best of each and ensure we build an energetic, commercial, and fun working atmosphere.
● Opportunities to improve English skills within an international team–English is the official language in all
Hello Health offices.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!